PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties announced the upcoming release on Monday, November 20 of their long awaitedFlat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit for the M&P M2.0.
Known for their innovative work transforming striker-fired trigger systems, Apex’s patent pending trigger kit design for the M2.0 reduces overall trigger travel by 40% while delivering a crisp trigger break reminiscent of that in a single action 1911 pistol.
The new Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit is designed specifically for use in the M&P M2.0 and will work in all current models in 9mm, .40S&W and .45ACP calibers, including the recently released M2.0 Compact.
The kit includes an aluminum hard-coat anodized Apex Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger with a center mounted pivoting safety, an Apex Ultimate Striker Block Kit, an Apex Forward Set Sear Actuator, Apex Fully Machined 2-Dot Sear and the Apex Forward Set Spring Kit which includes Duty/Carry Sear and Trigger Return Springs and Heavy Weight Sear and Trigger Return Springs.
Using a combination of the Apex springs and factory sear and trigger return springs allows the user to set the trigger pull weight within a range suitable for duty/carry down to a weight desired for competition.
The new Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit for the M&P M2.0 will begin shipping on Monday, November 20 and has an MSRP of $169.95.
Dealers and distributors wishing to stock the new trigger kit can contact Apex at firstname.lastname@example.org or (623) 322-0200 for pricing and quantity availability.
Features and Specifications:
– For use in all sizes of the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 in 9mm/.40S&W/.45ACP
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory polymer hinged trigger
– Reduces overall trigger travel by approximately 40%
– Reduces trigger pull weight by up to 2 lbs. (approximately)
– Delivers crisp trigger break
– Smooths uptake and reset
– Reduces trigger over-travel
– Shortens reset length
– Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
– Easy to install (Apex installation videos on YouTube)
– Apex Part #: 100-154
– MSRP: $169.95